Ready-to-use blend of humus, compost and sustainable Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Rich in organic matter that improves the soil’s structure, moisture retention and activity of micro-organisms. Ideal for repairing an existing lawn
or establishing a new one.
- Less watering
- Faster germination of grass seed
- Helps replenish tired soil
|code ||size ||pallet |
(40'' x 48'')
|1 9976 6 ||12 kg (28 L) ||90 bags ||6 21361 00139 2 |
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Establishment of a new lawn
- Clean the planting site by removing weeds, rocks and plant debris.
- Rake the existing soil to make an even surface.
- Spread evenly 3 to 5 cm of RAPIDGROWTM mix on the soil.
- If wanted, blend the mix with existing soil.
- Applying an equal amount of mix and existing soil is recommended when mixing with existing soil.
- Before seeding, rake the soil again to make an even surface.
- For optimal results, seed with RAPIDGROWTM grass seed.
- Follow the specific sowing instructions.
Top dressing an existing lawn
- It is a good practice to aerate the lawn before top dressing.
Take care to mark the sprinklers’ location to prevent damage while top dressing.
- Spread the RAPIDGROWTM mix evenly over the lawn.
- Rake to make a level surface, taking care not to apply a layer thicker than 1 cm (1/2 in).
- Water thoroughly.
- Rake again after a few days to level the little bumps that may appear.
- For optimal results, overseed with RAPIDGROWTM grass seed.