Ready-to-use blend of compost, manure and sustainable Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Rich in organic matter that improves the soil’s structure, moisture retention and activity of micro-organisms. Specially formulated for flowers, vegetables and herbs planted directly in the ground.
- Less watering
- Stronger plants
- More abundant flowering
- More plentiful harvest
|Code ||Size ||Pallet |
(40'' x 48'')
|1 9976 4 ||11.5 kg (28 L) ||90 bags ||6 21361 00137 8 |
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dig a hole approximately twice the size of the root ball.
- Place the plant in the center of the hole.
- Fill with RAPIDGROWTM mix.
- Take care to cover the roots with a thin layer of mix and gently compress the mix to fill the holes around roots.
- Water thoroughly and keep soil moisturized until plants are well established.
- For optimal results, use MYKE® Growth Supplements when planting.
Flowerbeds and vegetable gardens
- Clean the planting site by removing weeds, rocks and plant debris.
- Flowerbeds: spread evenly 3 to 5 cm of RAPIDGROWTM mix on the soil.
- Vegetable gardens: spread evenly 5 to 15 cm of RAPIDGROWTM mix on the soil.
- If wanted blend the mix with existing soil.
- Applying an equal amount of mix and existing soil is recommended when mixing with existing soil.
- Follow the specific seeding instructions.
- For optimal results, use MYKE® Growth Supplements when planting and feed with RAPIDGROWTM fertilizers.