Grass seed mix specially formulated with fertilizer to seed and fertilize in one easy step.
- Fertilizer, Perennial Ryegrass, Creeping Red Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass
- Traffic resistant
- 99.99% weed-free!
|code ||size ||pallet |
(40'' x 48'')
|upc ||covers |
Over-seeding (up to)
|1 9978 4 ||20 x 1.2 kg ||35 cellos ||6 21361 00157 6 ||100 m2 ||33.5 m2 |
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
When to sow
- Seed in mid-spring when soil temperatures warm up or between mid-August and late September.
- Maximum germination occurs between 10°C and 25° C.
- Cool spring weather and freezing temperatures will delay germination and growth.
- This product should be used as part of a complete lawn feeding program.
- Mow as close as possible; rake out dead grass and cuttings.
Loosen the surface of soil and add RAPIDGROWTM Lawn Mix.
- Set the spreader as specified in the table above.
- Spread seeds evenly with a spreader.
- Rake area to ensure seed-to-soil contact.
- Water daily and keep soil moist until first mowing.
ADEQUATE WATERING IS KEY FOR A SUCCESSFUL SEEDING.
- Do not mow until grass reaches 7 cm (3 in) in height.