Grass seed mix specially formulated for a perfect lawn in sunny locations.
- Perennial Ryegrass, Intermediate Ryegrass and Kentucky Bluegrass
- 99.99% weed-free!
|code ||size ||pallet |
(40'' x 48'')
|upc ||covers |
Over-Seeding (up to)
|1 9978 1 ||20 x 1 kg ||35 cellos ||6 21361 00154 5 ||200 m2 ||67 m2 |
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
When to sow
- Seed in mid-spring when soil temperatures warm up or between mid-August and late September.
- Maximum germination occurs between 10°C and 25°C.
- Cool spring weather and freezing temperatures will delay germination and growth.
- Mow as close as possible; rake out dead grass and cuttings.
Loosen the surface of soil and add RAPIDGROWTM Lawn Mix.
- Set the spreader as specified in the table above.
- Spread seed evenly with a spreader.
- Rake area to ensure seed-to-soil contact.
- Water daily and keep soil moist until first mowing.
ADEQUATE WATERING IS KEY TO A SUCCESSFULL SEEDING.
- Do not mow until grass reaches 7 cm (3 in) in height.
- Fertilize with RAPIDGROWTM Lawn Fertilizer 6 to 8 weeks after emergence.